A JUFA Hotel breakfast is not only a great way for holiday guests to start their day. Day guests can also be pampered on the sun terrace with a magnificent mountain or lake view, while their little ones let off steam in the children’s play area.
Tastes like vacation!
Breakfast at JUFA Hotels means: regional delicacies, homemade jams, and coffee from J. Hornig. A rich and varied gourmet breakfast at a reasonable price:
from € 8.20 per person.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the JUFA Hotel during the following times:
Monday – Friday from 7:00am to 10:30am
Saturday, Sunday and public holiday from 7:00am to 11:00am
Fresh & crispy
Diverse and abundant breakfasts
Breakfast at the JUFA Hotel will impress you with its variety of food and beverages, as well as a range of homemade products. Our younger guests will love breakfast with Nutella and delicious brioche rolls.
- Full-bodied coffee & many varieties of organic tea by J. Hornig
- 100% orange juice from Rauch
- Regional dairy products
- Fresh bread & German Brötchen (whole wheat, multigrain, mixed cereals) and toast
- Sliced meats & poultry
- Cheese slices & soft cheese
- Fresh herbal-curd spread
- Egg dishes with local eggs and herbs
- Bacon or sausage
- Fresh fruit, fruit salad, and preserves
- Muesli, cornflakes, and other cereals
- Homemade jams
- Yoghurt & Bircher muesli
- Clear & creamy honey from the region
Seriously sweet – homemade marmalades
Why is everything so delicious when you’re on holiday? Because feeling good and eating well go hand in hand. That’s why we serve regional delicacies at our buffets from suppliers near our JUFA hotels. We also prepare a lot of things ourselves. For instance, try our exquisite homemade jams for a sweet start to your day.
With our Frühstück EXTRA, there’s even more to choose from at selected JUFA Hotels*!
* JUFA Hotel Vienna City***, JUFA Hotel Hamburg HafenCity**** and JUFA Alpenhotel Saalbach****
- Frühstück EXTRA
- Homemade antipasti
- Greater selection of sausages & poultry
- Additional cheeses
- More extensive range of fruit
- Eggs with ham
- Butter croissants, rice waffles, and crispbread
- Additional tea varieties
- The ingredients are of course indicated for all allergy sufferers.