“Breakfast: the most beautiful of all meals. You feel relaxed and young, you are not annoyed but full of hope and new plans.”
When delicate coffee, tea and cacao introduce the morning, everything will be fine! Every breakfast at JUFA Hotels is accompanied by local food.
Power for the whole day
Enjoy your breakfast with pleasure
Fresh vegetables, creamy scrambled eggs, juicy ham and delicious cheese are gobbled with indulgence.
Housemade marmalades or honey as sweet toppings spread on the crusty bread. All areas are labelled tenderly for all guests to recognize the valuable foods.
Strenghten yourself with the most important meal of the day at the following times: Monday – Friday from 7:00 am to 10:30 am
Saturday, Sunday and on holidays to 11:00 am.
A pleasant experience for everybody
Variety for our small and great guests
The JUFA breakfast impresses with its variety as well as with the homemade offer. With Nutella and tasty bunnies or hedgehogs made of yeast dough it becomes an experience even for our small guests.
- Aromatic coffee by Hornig
- Different sorts of tea by Hornig with organic tea
- 100% orange juice by Rauch
- Fresh fruits & fruit salad or stewed fruit
- Yoghurt & cereal by Birchermüsli
- Cereal, cornflakes and many more cereals
- Housemade marmalades
- Clear & creamy local honey
- Sausage & poultry
- Semi-hard & soft cheese
- Fresh quark with herbs spread
- Scrambled local eggs with herbs
- Fried bacon or sausages
- Fresh bread & buns (whole grain, multi grain, mixed) and toast
With our Breakfast EXTRA you have an even bigger choice in selected JUFA Hotels*!
- Homemade antipasti
- More choice of sausage & poultry
- Additional sorts of cheese
- More extensive varieties of fruits
- Scrambled eggs with ham
- Butter croissants, rice cakes and crispbread
- Additional sorts of tea
* JUFA Hotel Annaberg – Bergerlebnis-Resort, JUFA Hotel Pyhrn-Priel, JUFA Weinviertel – Hotel in der Eselsmühle, JUFA Hotel Wien City
- Of course we do have a list of ingrediences for all allergy sufferers!