Yoga and Hiking - Take time out from everyday life
4 nights’ half board accommodation and yoga sessions
Enjoy the beauty of nature and relax to the max at Knappenberg, which is known for its restorative energy.
Yoga and hiking are both great ways to treat yourself to a break from the fast-pace of daily life. In our yoga and hiking special, you can expect a comprehensive programme that will benefit the body, mind and soul. Energising hikes in the beautifully tranquil area around Knappenburg that was formerly a mining village, which will provide plenty of time to switch off and relax. The culinary wild herb hike is one of the programme highlights and will not only be a treat for the body, mind and spirit, but also for the senses.
Whether hiking, taking part in gentle yoga sessions, spending time in the wellness area or enjoying a full body massage, recharging your batteries at JUFA Knappenberg is really easy!
- 4 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms, including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 2x common hikes
- 1x culinary wild herb hike
- 3x Flow Yoga
- 1x Yin Yoga
- 1x yoga for your back
- 1x outdoor yoga and walking meditation
- 1x breathing techniques + meditation
- Welcome tea
5 days/4 nights per person (2018)
€356 (family room)
€372 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from €236
Comments & Notes
- Please contact the instructor Janina Brunner via email, if you have any questions relating to the programme.
- Massages can be booked on request
Booking subject to availability. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.