Yoga & hiking for families - a perfect break
You can expect a lively programme of play and fun as you participate in yoga and enjoy the great outdoors. Playful yoga sessions suitable for the whole family, geocaching adventure treasure hunts to Hüttenberg, a wild herb hike with culinary surprises, children’s yoga and time to chill out and relax. There is also a lot to discover at the former mining village of Knappenberg. A trip to the visitors’ mine or a visit to the Heinrich Harrer Museum with a detour to the Lingkor Tibetan pilgrimage trail are some of the highlights of the region.
Whether hiking, taking part in gentle yoga sessions, spending time in the wellness area or enjoying a full body massage, recharging your batteries at JUFA Knappenberg is really easy!
- 3 nights in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Well balanced meals provided on a full board basis, including an extensive breakfast buffet and varied buffet lunch and buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Welcome tea
- x3 rise and shine yoga
- x1 family yoga
- x1 children’s yoga
- x2 common hikes with geocaching
- x1 culinary wild herb hike
4 days/3 nights per person (2018)
€ 297 (family room)
€ 309 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from € 198
Comments & Notes
- Please contact the instructor Janina Brunner via email, if you have any questions relating to the programme.
- Massages can be booked on request.
- An indoor adventure play area and skittles alley are available for you to use.
Booking subject to availability. Rates do not include accommodation tax. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. Minimum number of participants 6 persons.