Winter magic in the Styrian Salzkammergut
3 nights including half board and carriage ride
A winter holiday in the Ausseerland and Salzkammergut region leaves nothing to be desired. For here you can go skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, cross-country skiing and snowshoe hiking.
With “Winter magic in the Salzkammergut” you will experience a Winter carriage ride and a snowshoe hike in the fresh winter air through a beautiful winter landscape.
After the active winter programme, relax in the comfortably warm thermal spas (Bad Aussee Daffodil Spa, the Bad Ischl Eurotherme or the Bad Mitterndorf Grimmingtherme) – just right to let go of the everyday routine.
- 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x hot welcome drink
- Carriage ride in Altaussee
- 1 x Day entry into the Bad Aussee Daffodil Spa, the Bad Ischl Eurotherme or the Bad Mitterndorf Grimmingtherme
- Free snowshoe rental at the hotel
- Free use of the ice rink in Altaussee
3 days / 2 nights per person
€ 149 (Family room or Double room)
€ 159 (Gallery room)
€ 169 (Apartment or Single room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 105
4 days / 3 nights per person
€ 204 (Family room or Double room)
€ 219 (Gallery room)
€ 234 (Apartment or Single room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 138
Comments and Notes
- The JUFA Hotels are excellently equipped for your winter holidays and have a lockable ski equipment room and a heated shoe room.
Booking subject to availability. Children/Family rooms on request Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.