Wine and Hiking in Tieschen
2 to 3 nights’ half-board accommodation, including picnic rucksack
Enjoy the cosy rustic ambience of the JUFA Hotel Tieschen – Landerlebnis among tranquil vineyards close to the “Three Countries Triangle” where Austria, Hungary and Slovenia border each other.
You can set off directly from our hotel on a wine-tasting hike across the beautiful countryside of South East Styria. Hike along the Tau Way through the vineyards in Tieschen, along the Traminer Way in Klöch, or along the Weinweg der Sinne (Wine Route of the Senses) in St. Anna.
After a day full of adventure and enjoyment, you can relax in the hotel’s wellness area. In the meantime, your children will be well looked after at our mini farmyard and in our outdoor play area.
- 2 or 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- x1 Buschenschankjause or Heurigenjause (traditional ploughman’s lunch-style picnic) – (instead of x1 evening meal)
- Picnic rucksack
- The Genuss Card – provides you free entry to over 120 tourist attractions
3 days/2 nights per person
€99 (family/double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 bis 15.9 years from €63
4 days / 3 nights per person
€149 (family/double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 bis 15.9 years from €91
Comments and Notes
- Supplement for the gallery room: €10 per night
- Supplement for the “Kellerstöckel” cottage: €20 per night
Booking subject to availability. Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Prices apply to family rooms with a shower/WC. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.