Tools for Teams
In keeping with the motto “together we are stronger”, this programme focuses firmly on the sometimes contentious issue of “teamwork”, but will also highlights its benefits.
Through interactive group exercises, role plays, outdoor training activities, discussions and opportunities to reflect on what has been learned, participants will discover a great deal about their roles within a team, how to assume responsibility and how to deal with difficulties in a communicative and constructive way.
The 3-day programme includes 5 modules on the following themes:
- “Stronger together”
- "Team Challenge – Fun Olympics"
- “Raft building – complex team challenges”
- “Creative solutions – teamwork is not only for lateral thinkers”
Did you know? The costs of this programme can be subsidised by the WKO (Austrian Chamber of Commerce) by up to 75%.
- 3-day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Programme design & support provided by trainers
- "Grill & Chill" BBQ Evening
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. The minimum number of participants is 25 people. Smaller groups are possible, but are subject to a surcharge.