The ICH Brand
3 days’ full board accommodation and training programme
Through a range of interactive group exercises, role plays, outdoor training activities, discussions and sessions for reflection, participants will discover more about their own personalities and their roles within the group or company. Discovering how to make use of your own skills in the right job, how to recognises areas that require development and how to be aware of your own personal values and those of the company are the focal points of this programme. Other subject areas: communication, conflict management and time management.
The 3-day programme includes 5 modules on the following themes:
- “The ICH Brand”
- “Team Challenge – Fun Olympics”
- “What happens during Oida communication?”
- “Me and others – conflicts, compromises and cooperation”
- “Beyond relativity – time management during the normal working day”
Did you know? The costs of this programme can be subsidised by the WKO (Austrian Chamber of Commerce) by up to 75%.
- 3-day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Programme design & support are provided by trainers
- “Grill & Chill” BBQ Evening
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. The minimum number of participants is 25 people. Smaller groups are possible, but are subject to a surcharge.