Swimming holiday and fun in South Carinthia
2 or 5 nights including breakfast and free swimming entry
Swimming in lakes or sunbathing can be enjoyed in and around the JUFA Hotel Bleiburg – Sport Resort in beautiful Southern Carinthia.
Enjoy a sunny holiday week in the sun corner of Carinthia with free swimming in 2 lakes and the Bleiburg outdoor swimming pool. In the in-house indoor and outdoor Energy experience world “Energy Park”, your little ones can let off steam at 30 stations and get to know a lot of interesting things about the subject of energy. Small tip: Also great for the adults!
In addition, with the Carinthian Card you can visit more than 100 excursion destinations free of charge – from the dripstone cave to the Petzen cable car, to the treasure house of Carinthia, the St. Paul monastery, etc.
- 2 or 5 nights in our comfortable rooms, including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Daily “Swimming fun” – Lunch package
- Carinthian Card (over 100 excursion destinations and over 50 bonus partners included)
- Free swimming in the Bleiburg outdoor pool (50 m away)
- Free swimming in the Pirkdorf and Gösselsdorf See
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 115,- (Family room)
€ 125,- (Double room)
Children’s rates: from 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 84,-
6 days/5 nights per person
€ 287,50 (Family room)
€ 312,50 (Double room)
Children’s rates: from 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 210,-
Comments & Notes
- The JUFA ARENA ball sports hall with boulder area is available to our guests, subject to availability
- Cosy wellness area with sauna
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.