Summer tobogganing Koglhof
2 nights half-board accommodation and summer tobogganing
The summer sport fun for young and old and for all who would like to have a bit faster! Tobogganing in the summer at about 1,100 meters above sea level, embedded in the beautiful natural landscape of the Almenland in Styria.
But that’s not all: in addition to the entrance to the summer toboggan run, you get access to the motorized park as well as a packed lunch on the way, so you are strengthened for the pure action. In addition, with the included GenussCard Styria you have the opportunity to visit over 120 family-friendly destinations.
The JUFA Hotel Stubenbergsee*** with the lake of the same name in front of the door is the ideal starting point for your active holidays in the beautiful Styrian apple and spa region.
The approximately 5 km long and illuminated footpath around the picturesque Stubenbergsee is a welcome change after an exciting summer outing. Or how about a free hour of bowling on the hotel’s bowling alley?
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x entrance summer toboggan run
- 1x entrance motor park
- 1x packed lunch
- 1x bowling on the hotel’s bowling alley (one hour)
- 1x Genusscard Styria
3 days/2 nights per person
€134 (family room)
€151 (double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €90
Comments & Notes
- You can make full use of the hotel’s wellness facilities at no additional cost.
- Children can let off steam in the spacious indoor adventure play area.
Booking subject to availability. Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Prices apply to a family room with shower/WC. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Children’s prices apply according to their age at the start of the holiday. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. Local visitor tax charges are calculated at the hotel.