Stellar Moments in Judenburg
2 nights half-board accommodation and spa pass
Discover alien planets and thermal spa-wellness!
The JUFA Hotel zum Sternenturm Judenburg is located in an ancient Jesuit Monastery, just a few steps away from the historical city centre of Judenburg.
Visit the world´s highest planetarium, located in the nearby 75 metre-high Sternenturm (Star Tower) in Judenburg and listen to an exciting presentation. Afterwards, relax in the “Thermal Spas of Light” and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Zirbitzkogel.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x Entrance to the Sternenturm (Star Tower) ans Planetarium
- 1x Day entrance to the Aqualux Thermal Spa.
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 135 (family / double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 85
Comments & Notes
- except during event periods
Booking subject to availability. Children/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.