Sport Is Fun in Jülich
3 days incl. full board basis and a fantastic sports programme
Experience P.E. lessons in a completely different way! Under the banner of “Sport is Fun”, we will set off into the great outdoors and take part in a range of sports activities, which are nothing like the ones that are normally experienced in P.E. lessons. You will have the chance to try out canoeing, climbing, archery and mini golf.
After you have received an introduction on the theoretical aspects of the activity, you will be able to grab a paddle and jump into the canoe. You need to have a good eye when aiming a bow and arrow. On another day, you will be able to have a go at conquering the 7 metre high climbing tower after a short warm-up session. A number of lanes are played during the mini golf session and here players must prove their dexterity.
- 3-day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- x1 canoe trip and archery session (duration: approx. 2.5 hrs)
- x1 climbing activity session at the climbing tower and mini golf (duration: approx: 2.5 hrs)
- x2 entry tickets to the Brückenkopf Activity Park Jülich
3 days/2 nights per person
€95 (shared bedroom) incl. activity programme
Comments & Notes
- Recommended for students in classes 1 to 8 (UK equivalent years 3 to 10).
- It is also possible to pre-arrange for your luggage to be collected from the station in Jülich for a surcharge of €1 to €2 per person. Please indicate when booking that you require the luggage transfer service.
- Single room supplement €15
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. The minimum number of participants for each main type of sport, per module (3×2 hours) is 7 people; for outdoor extreme activities, it is 9 people; for taster sports modules (2 hours each) per sport, it is 7 people.