Ski Hit Season Pass & Winter Holidays on the Petzen Mountain
2 to 3 nights’ half-board accommodation, including ski pass
The Petzen ski resort in South Carinthia is regarded as the insider’s choice of ski holiday destination, especially among families.
It is the home of Skiing World Cup star Rainer Schönfelder and offers skiers of all ages the chance to enjoy their winter holidays to the full. Skiing, tobogganing, cross-country skiing or simply enjoying a stroll through the sparkling winter scenery.
The JUFA Hotel Bleiburg – Sport-Resort is the ideal base from which to enjoy a varied and exciting winter holiday. After a full day of exciting adventures in the snow, you can switch off and relax in the hotel’s own wellness area.
- 2 or 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms, including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 2 or 3 day ski passes for the Petzen Mountain.
- Enjoy a welcome drink to get you in the holiday mood.
- Have a go at bouldering in the JUFA climbing area (subject to availability).
3 days / 2 nights per person
€ 166 (family room)
€ 172 (double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old € 96
4 days / 3 nights per person
€ 249 (family room)
€ 258 (double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old € 141
Comments and notes
- Single room supplement: €10 per day
Booking subject to availability. Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.