Ski and More in Veitsch
5 days including full board and activity programme
For piste acrobats or adventure heroes – with our Winter programme for school classes you will be well looked after with us. Move your classroom into nature, the mountain air sets you free! Whether skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing or biathlon, there is something for everyone here.
Even non-skiers can expect cool Winter days: Igloo-building, snow sculpture creative workshop, tobogganing or snowshoe hikes provide for fun off the piste. We give your project week a boost!
Choose from our programme:
- Skiing in the Brunnalm / Hohe Veitsch Ski Resort with transfer to/from JUFA
- Alternative programmes:
- Creative: Ice & Art, building an igloo, looking for tracks & trails, Photosafari in the snow
- Sports: Tobogganing, ice skating, curling, snowshoeing, water fun Olympics, trial climbing at the Mitterdorf climbing academy
- Talks on safety in skiing, avalanche awareness with “Blip search”
- Ski race or snow competition with victory ceremony
- Camp fire and toasties
Tips: Rental of skis, shoes & helmet directly at the ski resort. We would be happy to book a ski instructor for you!
- 5 day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
5 days per person
€ 278 (shared room)
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. Minimum number of participants 25 persons (for example, 20 skiers and 5 persons with an alternative programme, smaller groups possible for an extra charge). At some locations, additional transfer costs may arise, if you do not have a bus available at the hotel.