Relaxation & Shopping in Fürstenfeld
4 nights accommodation, incl. breakfast, visit to a wine tavern & shopping vouchers
Enjoy the long shopping days in the Thermenlandhauptstadt – including Genusscard! On Thursday, shopping and events in Fürstenfeld are on the program in the spa capital of Styria until late in the evening.
On “Longer Shopping Thursdays”, the shops stay open in Fürstenfeld’s beautiful centre until 9pm. Live music and other attractions give the town the feel of a holiday destination on the Adriatic on these days. You can enjoy refreshing drinks and lots of tasty treats.
The JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld – Sport-Resort*** in Fürstenfeld, capital of the great Oststeirische Thermenregion with exciting history, is rightly considered an ideal destination for athletes, families and seminar organizers – and in every season!
- 4 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms, including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Extensive and varied breakfast buffet with a selection of organic foods
- A welcome cocktail with cheese board
- 1x shopping voucher worth €50 per adult over the age of 16
- 1x visit to the Buschenschank (wine tavern) of your choice during the evening
- INJOY fitness studio and wellness area
- Genusscard – provides you free entry to over 120 tourist attractions
5 days/4 nights per person
€234 (family/double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €142
Comments & Notes
- More exciting information can be found at:
Thermal Spa Region Styria – Long shopping days Fürstenfeld
Calendar of events in Fürstenfeld
JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld – Sport-Resort***
Booking subject to availability. Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Prices apply to family rooms with a shower/WC. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.