School Classes “We Are One Team” Programme (classes 5 to 8 - UK equivalent years 7 to 10)
3 days’ accommodation on a full board basis and an exciting activity programme
Sometimes things can seem as if they are going a bit off course in a class of students. A new student is being bullied, cliques have formed and one single child can make it impossible for the class to carry out constructive work. When conflicts among the student community start to worsen, we can demonstrate a new and better way to get through the school day.
In keeping with the motto, “learning happens everywhere, not just at school”, tasks are set that have to be solved together, obstacles must be overcome, and conflicts and prejudices must be pushed to one side.
An interesting town tour through Jülich follows next, which enables the students to learn about the town’s 2,000 year old history. Many of the aspects and information will transport you to a different time! Did you know that Jülich re-emerged 500 years ago at the time of the Renaissance as a fortified town with a citadel and a residential palace? This explains the impressive construction of the citadel and the residential palace.
Centuries of history will come alive as you walk through the caves and passageways carved into the rock, which are known as the ramparts and casemates of the St. Johannes Garrison and were built for defensive purposes. If you do not quite feel fully inspired yet, a visit to the defensive points and their impressive canons is certain to cast a historical spell over you!
- 3 day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- x1 team training programme in Brückenkopf Park (Duration: 9am – 5.30pm
- x1 town tour, approx. 1.5 hrs
- x2 entry tickets to the Brückenkopf Activity Park Jülich
3 days/2 nights per person
€103 (shared bedroom) incl. activity programme
Comments & Notes
- Minimum number of participants is 20
- Recommended for students in classes
- 5 to 8 ( equivalent years 7 to 10).It is also possible to pre-arrange for your luggage to be collected from the station in Jülich for a surcharge of €1 to €2 per person. Please indicate when booking that you require the luggage transfer service.
- Single room supplement €15
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. The minimum number of participants for each main type of sport, per module (3×2 hours) is 7 people; for outdoor extreme activities, it is 9 people; for taster sports modules (2 hours each) per sport, it is 7 people.