Royal Summer Fun in Liechtenstein
3 nights half-board accommodation
The JUFA Hotel Malbun – Alpine-Resort*** is situated at 1,600 metres above sea level and is the ideal base from which to enjoy your winter family holiday. Malbun is Fun: Whether hiking on 400 kilometres of marked hiking trails, mountain biking on remote paths or a mountain railway ride in the summer, everyone will find their very own enjoyable holiday experience here.
The one-day Liechtenstein Pass enables you to explore the museums in Vaduz, experience a mountain and valley ride on the Malbun mountain railways, or watch the unique hawk show. These are just some of the many highlights offered by the Principality of Liechtenstein.
After an eventful day, enjoy the varied buffet dinner at the new JUFA Hotel Malbun Alpine Resort*** and complete the day in the alpine wellness and relaxation area with panoramic views and a cocktail bar.
- 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x Liechtenstein Experience Pass (additional info)
- Use of the in-house wellness and relax area with sauna, steam bath, infrared and panoramic views
- Children´s playground with boulder area
- Participation in active family programs
4 days/3 nights per person
CHF 213,- / € 198,- (family room)
CHF 240,- / € 223,- (double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from CHF 111,-
* by exchange rate on 03/16/2017
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.