Nordic Walking for Young and Old in Murau
2 nights half-board accommodation
Exercise and experience nature in the Murtal valley – highly beneficial for body and mind!
Nordic Walking features multiple beneficial aspects – improved health condition, stress reduction, strengthening of the heart and circulatory system, weight reduction and last but not least, fitness.
You have all the reasons in the world to spend your holidays at the JUFA Hotel Murau!
Pamper yourself during your holidays and return home refreshed and relaxed after spending a relaxing and active holiday in the Murtal valley.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 2x entrance to the JUFA cinema
- Use of Nordic Walking sticks
- Assistance by certified attendant
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 129 (family / double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years, from € 85
Booking subject to availability. Children/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.