New Year's Eve in the Weinviertel region
Experience four enjoyable days at the end of the year and enjoy finest New Year’s Eve fun in the JUFA Weinviertel – Hotel in der Eselsmühle*** in the vineyards of Lower Austria.
Every day offers variety: Relaxe in the Thermal Spa Therme Laa or taste a delightful snack lunch at a rustic wine tavern. Take part in a wine cellar tour with wine tasting at the Euregio Wine house. Or do a hike through the snow covered vineyards with a coffee break in our Mühlencafé afterwards.
On New Year’s Eve you can get into the mood for the evening of celebrations at a mulled wine reception in the courtyard around a camp fire before you tuck into our great New Year’s Eve buffet. From 9 p.m. onward, you can dance to exhilarated live music into the morning hours of the New Year. We will welcome the New Year together with a fabulous firework display.
New Year’s Day starts with a substantial New Year’s breakfast. Afterwards, you will experience the traditional New Year’s Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra on a large screen.
- 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board with extensive breakfast buffet and 3 course evening meal
- Mulled wine reception in the courtyard, New Year’s Eve buffet, fireworks, glass of champagne and goulash soup at midnight
- Live music on New Year’s Eve
- 1x Day entrance to the Therme Laa Thermal Spa
- 1x dinner at a rustic wine tavern
- 1x Coffee break at the Mühlencafé
- 1x wine cellar tour with wine tasting
- Wellness area including bathrobe
Our prices for couples
4 days/3 nights per room
from €472 doubleroom
Booking subject to availability. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. Local visitor tax is charged at the hotel.