New Year's Eve in the Weinviertel region
5 nights including half board and New Year´s Eve fun
Experience five enjoyable days at the end of the year and enjoy finest New Year’s Eve fun in the JUFA Weinviertel – Hotel in der Eselsmühle*** in the vineyards of Lower Austria.
Every day offers variety: Relaxe in the Thermal Spa Therme Laa or taste a delightful snack lunch at a rustic wine tavern. Take part in a wine cellar tour with wine tasting at the Euregio Wine house. Or do a hike through the snow covered vineyards with a coffee break in our Mühlencafé afterwards.
On New Year’s Eve you can get into the mood for the evening of celebrations at a mulled wine reception in the courtyard around a camp fire before you tuck into our great New Year’s Eve buffet. From 9 p.m. onward, you can dance to exhilarated live music into the morning hours of the New Year. We will welcome the New Year together with a fabulous firework display.
New Year’s Day starts with a substantial New Year’s breakfast. Afterwards, you will experience the traditional New Year’s Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra on a large screen.
- 5 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board with extensive breakfast buffet and 3 course evening meal
- Mulled wine reception in the courtyard, New Year’s Eve buffet, fireworks, glass of champagne and goulash soup at midnight
- Live music on New Year’s Eve
- 1x Day entrance to the Therme Laa Thermal Spa
- 1x Snack lunch at a rustic wine tavern
- 1x Coffee break at the Mühlencafé
- 1x wine cellar tour with wine tasting
- Wellness area including bathrobe
6 days/5 nights per person
€396 (Double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from €255
Booking subject to availability. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Prices apply to a family room with shower/WC. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Children’s rates apply according to their ages at the start of the holiday. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. Local visitor tax is charged at the hotel.