New Year’s Eve Firework Extravaganza in Kempten in the Allgäu
4 nights’ half board accommodation and entry to the leisure pool
Celebrate with us in Kempten and welcome in 2018 together. We invite you explore the winter beauty of the Allgäu region during a 5 day stay and to welcome in the New Year with us in a great party atmosphere.
Our offer includes half board accommodation. You can enjoy our extensive breakfast buffet before you set off to discover the variety of attractions that Allgäu has to offer. You can round off the day with a delicious evening meal from our varied buffet selection.
On New Year’s Eve we invite you to enjoy a celebratory New Year’s Eve buffet. At the stroke of midnight we will set off some fireworks and welcome in the New Year with you and your family with a glass of sparking wine. The hearty midnight snack rounds off the evening perfectly.
On the morning of New Year’s Day we invite you to start off the New Year with a generous and comprehensive “hangover breakfast”.
A Happy New Year to you at JUFA Kempten in the Allgäu!
- 4 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet), including soft drinks at the evening meal
- x3 entries to the CamboMare leisure and adventure pool
- New Year’s Eve buffet with aperitif, followed by a midnight snack and then fireworks
- “Late sleeper” breakfast until 12pm on New Year’s Day.
- x4 half day entry to the neighbouring climbing hall
5 days/4 nights per person
€264 (family room)
€294, (double room)
Children’s rates: from 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €199
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.