New Year’s Eve at the castle with a live band
4 nights on an extended half-board basis
Do you want to experience the New Year in an exciting and varied way, but also have a chance to relax and enjoy some romance? Well, you are certainly in the best of hands at the JUFA Hotel Schloss Röthelstein.
There is something different to enjoy on each day of your holiday; a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride through the wintry forest and a visit to the Admont Monastery Library are just some of the highlights that await you. You can also expect to be spoiled by the choice of culinary treats on offer. For example, you can enjoy coffee and cake in the romantic ambience of the castle café and then round off the day with a delicious evening meal in the fantastic arcade courtyard or in our unique smokehouse kitchen.
On New Year’s Eve you can expect to enjoy a fantastic gala buffet and from 9pm you will dance into the New Year to live music.
- 4 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- New Year’s Eve buffet
- 1x glas of sparkling wine at New Year’s Eve
- 1x hot wine punch reception at the castle cortyard
- 1x entry to the Admont Monastery Library
- 1x horse-drawn carriage ride through the forest
- 1x Brettljause (ploughman’s lunch-style dish with cold cut meats)
- 1x coffee and cake at the Schlosscafé
- Live band on New Year’s Eve
5 days/4 nights per person
€ 390 (family & double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 255
Booking subject to availability. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.