Nature Experience Days in Knappenberg
3 days including full board, lunch pack and programme
All around the JUFA Hotel Knappenberg, there is a lot going on – a varied programme in the open air and underground. Whether active geocaching, survival training or group games, exercise and lots of fun await active kids.
Have you ever been underground? The branched tunnel system gives insight into the past times of mining, machines can be tried out and riddles can be solved at the mining rally.
At the Sonnenalm Dairy the path of milk to the bottle is clearly explained. After the visit to the show farm, fresh herbal ingredients are collected during the wild herb hike, and these are used in the production of a herbal pot spread which tastes delicious. Mmmm it’s time to eat!
- Geocache treasure hunts and visit to the Heinrich Harrer Museum (0.5 day)
- Excursion to the Show mine with Quiz rallye (0.5 day)
- Visit to the Sonnenalm Dairy and wild herb hike, including making your own herbal pot spread (1 day)
- 3 day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Lunch pack
- Programme design & support by trainers
3 days per person
€ 110 (shared room) including programme
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. Minimum number of participants 12 persons, smaller groups possible, subject to surcharge. At some locations, additional transfer costs may arise, if you do not have a bus available at the hotel.