Montafon "All inclusive"
5 nights including half board, packed lunch & TouristCard
The JUFA Hotel Montafon*** is situated between the towns of Bartholomäberg and Schruns. It´s the ideal place for those who want to benefit from a diverse range of options during the most beautiful days of the year.
Sports, nature, pleasure and wellness – the region excels due to its diversity. Our program “Montafon All-Inclusive” enables you to familiarise yourself with all the aspects of the region.
With the Montafon Brandnertal Card you can use all cable cars without restriction. After an eventful day in the mountains, let the evening fade away comfortably in the JUFA Hotel Montafon*** with a dinner and a glass of wine.
- 5 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- The Montafon Brandnertal Card entitles you to unlimited use of all cable-cars and lifts in Montafon, Bludenz, Brandnertal and Klostertal, as well as the cable car of Schnifisberg im Walgau
- 3x lunch packs per person each with two filled bread-rolls, soft drink, muesli bars and a piece of fruit
- Relaxation in the hotel’s own sauna area
- Bathrobe for the duration of your stay
6 days/5 nights per person
€355 (family room)
€375 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 bis 15.9 years from €265
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.