Montafon "All inclusive"
5 nights including half board and bicycle hire
The JUFA Hotel Montafon is situated between the towns of Bartholomäberg and Schruns. It´s the ideal place for those who want to benefit from a diverse range of options during the most beautiful days of the year.
Sports, nature, pleasure and wellness – The region excels due to its diversity. Our program “Montafon All-Inclusive”, enables you to familiarise yourself with all the aspects of the region.
- 5 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- The Montafon Brandnertal-Card entitles you to unlimited use of all cable-cars and lifts in Montafon, Bludenz, Brandnertal and Klostertal, as well as the cable car of Schnifisberg im Walgau
- Three lunch packs per person each with two filled bread-rolls, soft drink, muesli bars and a piece of fruit
- The use of the multi-purpose mini sports gym (184 m²) + “Miar gots korig” centre with games, jogging track, skywalk, climbing and boulder area
- Daily guided walking- and cycling tours, including rental bike and a supervised children´s program within the Bergeplusprogram
6 days/5 nights per person
€ 345 (family room)
€ 375 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 bis 15.9 years from € 258
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.