Midweek special on the glacier
4 nights half board accommodation and ski pass
Perfect for week-long skiing fun! With the midweek special you only pay for 3 nights, but can enjoy 4 nights at the JUFA Hotel Kaprun.
You will arrive on Sunday or Monday and from the following day you can enjoy the many varied pistes on the Schmittenhöhe, freeriding on the Kitz and fantastic winter adventures on the Maiskogel family mountain. Both professionals and newcomers to winter sports will have a great time on the extensive Zell am See-Kaprun ski resort. You will enjoy a fantastic skiing holiday until the Thursday or Friday!
You will be able to enjoy the fantastic views over the surrounding mountains, and after a long day of skiing, you can enjoy some peace and quiet in the wellness area at the JUFA Hotel Kaprun. Away from the pistes, you can also unwind in the Tauern SPA wellness and thermal spa resort, which you can visit at a reduced price.
- 4 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms, including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 4 day ski pass
- 4 days’ ski hire – only pay for 3 days or take advantage of 50% off your ski service
- Ski hire: Free ski equipment for 2 children with 2 full paying adults.
- 10% discount off entry to Tauern SPA
5 days / 4 nights per person
from € 245 (family room)
Children’s prices: 13 to 15.9 years from € 150, 16 to 17.9 years from € 206
Comments & Notes
- “Mid Week Special” – pay for 3, stay for 4 nights, bookable from Sunday to Thursday. The ski passes are only valid from Monday to Thursday.
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.