Leisure Cycling in Jülich
2 nights’ accommodation on a half board basis and bicycle hire
Experience the “green metropolis” in a completely different way! Enjoy leisure cycling at its best as you set off along kilometres of cycling routes. It is up to you whether you choose to follow the Ruf-Ufer cycle route or whether you steer away from the river and cycle towards the open-cast mining areas. You can perhaps stop and re-energise at one of the lakes. More sporty cyclists may also decide to scale the “Sophienhöhe”, the world’s largest artificial hill. At the end of an active day, you can switch down a gear and enjoy a relaxing sauna session back at the hotel.
There are 17 one-day cycling routes across the region waiting to be discovered. The routes are of differing lengths making them suitable for all tastes and abilities. You can stop off different points, such as the Indemann viewing tower, and take in the breathtaking views whilst you enjoy your packed lunch. On the way back you can cool off in “Lake Barmener”. When you arrive back at the hotel an substantial evening meal awaits you, which will fortify you again after your exciting day.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- x1 bicycle rental for the whole day including a packed lunch
- x1 bicycle card for the surrounding area
- x2 entry tickets to the Brückenkopf Activity Park Jülich
- Use of indoor and outdoor adventure play areas
3 days / 2 nights per person
€118 (family room)
€130 (double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 bis 15.9 years from €78
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.