LEGOLAND® Germany &Middle Ages
2 nights including breakfast and ski pass
Let yourself be kidnapped into the Middle Ages during a city tour of Nördlingen!
Experience eight theme areas during a trip to LEGOLAND® Germany, with more than 50 attractions, shows and workshops A colourful event schedule and fascinating models of over 50 million LEGO® bricks make the LEGOLAND® Germany to a perfect travel destination for families with children between 3 and 13 years.
The JUFA Hotel Nördlingen is the perfect starting point for your adventure day in nearby LEGOLAND®.
- 2x overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- 1x full-day entry to LEGOLAND® Germany, incl. LEGOLAND® ATLANTIS by SEA LIFE
- 1x medieval guided city tour of the old town of Nördlingen.
- Bike rentals incl. helmets
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 103,- (family room)
€ 107,- (gallery room)
€ 111,- (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 1.9 years free,
from 2 to 3.9 years, from €30,-, from 4 to 15,9 years€ 83,-
- Please observe the opening hours of the LEGOLAND® Germany
- 1st. additional night with 25% discountoff the overnight rate, including breakfast
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.