Sunny holidays in Burgenland
5 nights including half board and various entry tickets
Varied holidays in central Burgenland. In our new JUFA Hotel Neutal – Landerlebnis*** families and couples find plenty of space for relaxing and exciting holidays. Explore the countryside on short hikes or go on a discovery tour by bike. As compensation for hiking, visit the landmark of Burgenland, the castle of Forchtenstein, and visit Esterházy Palace, one of the most beautiful baroque castles in Austria, with the world-famous Haydnsaal.
Mittelburgenland stands for sunny holiday fun
And after an eventful day, unwind in the on-site spa at our County Experience Resort, while your kids let off steam in the spacious indoor and outdoor adventure play area.
- 5 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Free entry in into the nearby Waldbad pool
- 1x entrance to the Ritzing swimming lake
- 1 x entrance to Esterházy Castle
- 1 x tour Castle Forchtenstein
- 1x rail cycle trolley tour
- 1x entrance to the MUBA Museum of Building Culture
- Sunny Card with many discounts
- Relaxation in the hotel’s own wellness area
- Generous adventure play area inside & outside for children
6 days/5 nights per person
€295 (Family room)
€315 (Double room)
€410 (Summer house)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 205
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.