Hiking Paradise Oberwölz
2 nights with half-board basis and entrance to museums
Alpine experience for hiking enthusiasts!
The Eselsbergtal with its farmed alpine huts and interesting alpine-experience trails, is the starting point for the most scenic hiking tours in the Wolzertal.
Summit tours and mountain hikes, scenic walking and hiking trails from the valley up to the mountain summits, will make your nature enthusiast´s heart beat faster.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x Entrance to the Oberwölz brass band museum
- 1x Entrance to the local history museum with possible children´s program.
- 1x Hike along the Eselsberg Alpine Experience Trail, with subsequent alpine lunch
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 109 (family / double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 69
Comments & Notes
- Additional charge for single room: € 10,-per day/person
- except during event periods
Booking subject to availability. Children/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.