Hiking Paradise Oberwölz
2 nights with half-board basis and entrance to museums
The Eselsberg mountain valley with managed alpine huts and an interesting alpine adventure trail form the starting point for the most beautiful hiking tours in the Wölzertal Valley. You can expect beautiful walking and hiking trails from the valley to the high mountains. Before you start you will return to the Knolli hut and strengthen yourself with a hearty Brettljause.
The Austrian Brass Music Museum Oberwölz was opened in 1997 and presents on around 600 m² in new showrooms and two to three special exhibition spaces worth seeing objects from the history of Austrian brass music. Also the local museum has so much to offer. Here visitors are given impressions of the life and work of earlier generations.
Special “delicacies” are the fully equipped cobbler workshop, the weaving mill, the Bauernstub’n and the Rauchkuchl in the city tower. But also the 3,300-year-old octagonal sword from the Urnfield period, further finds from the Hallstatt period and a rich collection of various exhibits are silent witnesses to the long colonization history of Oberwölz.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x Entrance to the Oberwölz brass band museum
- 1x Entrance to the local history museum with possible children’s program.
- 1x Hike along the Eselsberg Alpine Experience Trail, with subsequent alpine lunch at the Knolli hut.
3 days/2 nights per person
€115 (family / double room)
€135 (single room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from €75
Comments & Notes
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.