Guided Ski Touring In The Eisenerz Alps
2 nights’ half board accommodation and two guided ski touring trips
Leave all your everyday stresses and strains behind and use exercise to relax under professional guidance.
The alpine world surrounding Eisenerz and particularly in the Eisenerzer Ramsau region has been a best kept secret for a long time. The location has guaranteed snow cover and the north-facing slopes that are often covered with powder snow well into spring provide a long season of winter sports.
A professional mountain and skiing guide will accompany you and will reveal valuable tips and tricks for a safe ascent and an unforgettable descent.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 2 days guided ski touring trips with government certified mountain and skiing guides.
- Course scripts
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 276 (family room)
€ 282 (double room)
Children’s rates: from 14 to 15.9 years from € 240
Comments & Notes
- Extra night: from €49.50
- Day of arrival: Informal meeting and equipment check (meeting point 6pm at reception)
- Equipment hire: optional and available for €25/day
- Organisation and sports activities provided by theEisenerz Alpine School
- Minimum number of participants: 4 people
- Course requirements:
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Physical fitness levels need to be high enough to manage a 3-5 hour ascent
- Ability to ski down black runs without any difficulty
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.