Golfing and Golf Course Permit in the Thermal Springs Region
4 nights accommodation on a half board basis and golf
“The great thing about this game is that even bad days are wonderful.” Come to the JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld – Sport-Resort*** and experience this for yourself!
Enjoy fantastic games of golf on the course in Fürstenfeld, the capital of the thermal springs region which is 15 minutes from the JUFA Hotel. You will also acquire the permit to play golf courses in Germany and Austria. The basic course will show you what makes golf such a fascinating sport and offers you the opportunity to acquire the permit to play and your first handicap (-54).
The golf course is open to all golfers from 7 years and upwards and is run by the Lee Kopanski Golf Academy. Lee Kopanski works together with the 100 best golf coaches of the USA.
Finally, you can relax in the wellness area, or maybe put your body through its paces in the INJOY Fitness Centre. During the evening you can enjoy a gourmet buffet with the other participants and share your experiences together.
- 4 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- including half board accommodation with an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 3 days lesson with the golf instructor (including script, rental equipment, range and course fees.
Contents: correct warm-up, grip and basic positions, etiquette and golf rules, chipping and putting.
- 1x visit to the Buschenschank (wine tavern) of your choice during the evening
- INJOY fitness studio and wellness area
- GenussCard provides you free entry to over 120 tourist attractions
5 days/4 nights per person
€534.40 (family/double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €362.40
Booking subject to availability. Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.