Golden Autumn in Allgäu
2 nights incl. breakfast buffet and various free entries
Enjoy 3 days including breakfast in the Allgäu holiday region with its many leisure activities.
The JUFA Kempten – family resort and the spectacular region offers a very special rest from the daily routine. The museum pass for a visit to the Allgäumeeum, the Archaeological Park Cambodunum and the Alpinmuseum is also included in our programme and children and parents can discover here the exciting past of the Romans and the present of the Allgäu.
If the autumn weather is not inviting to go for a walk or bike ride, a visit with two days free entry to the leisure and adventure pool CamboMare can lighten the holiday mood of young and old. And as a sweet extra we invite you to coffee & muffin in our cosy café.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- 1x Coffee speciality and cake
- 2x Entry tickets to the CamboMare leisure and adventure pool
- 1x Entry Allgäu museum
- 1x Entry Alpine museum
- 1 x Entry into the Archaeological Park Cambodunum
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 84 (Family room)
€ 93 (Double room)
€ 99 (Gallery room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 57
Comments & Notes
- Free dinner outside holiday season! In the evenings from Sunday to Thursday, we will give you free our dinner at our varied evening buffet (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet) for your stay (including extra nights!).
Booking subject to availability. Children/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.