Go for Sports Camp - Horseback-riding
7 or 14 days, including full board and sports program
Sports Focus: Horseback-riding
The bliss of the world is on the back of a horse. Everything about horse riding and horse-grooming for horseback-riding girl and boy enthusiasts. Enhance your individual horseback-riding skills (beginner to expert), grooming, caressing, cleaning and feeding of Iceland horses – a unique experience between humans and animals awaits the camp participants! There is plenty of action at the JUFA Lungau, with its sports and leisure program.
The Go for sports Camp takes place during July and August, from Sunday until Saturday, at the JUFA Hotel Lungau for children and young people aged 11-18.
We look forward to be able to provide you with more information: email@example.com or +43 (0)5 / 7083-711
Our team will be happy to help you with the organisation of your arrival and departure and provides inexpensive transfers to the camp. The camp offers bus transfers from/to Salzburg (€ 20,-) or Bischofshofen (€ 20,-) for a surcharge.
Suggestion: Take advantage of our siblings bonus, discount for regular customers or early booking bonus of € 20,- per person and hotel stay, until March 31!
- 7 or 14 day camp stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- joint sports program, games and local excursions
- 7 days – incl. 9 training modules (horseback-riding)
- 14 days – incl. 18 training modules (horseback-riding)
7 days per person
€ 444,- (multi-bed room)
- 16.07.2017 – 22.07.2017
- 23.07.2017 – 29.07.2017
- 30.07.2017 – 05.08.2017
- 06.08.2017 – 12.08.2017
- 13.08.2017 – 19.08.2017
14 days per person
€ 779,- (multi-bed room)
- 16.07.2017 - 29.07.2017
- 23.07.2017 – 05.08.2017
- 30.07.2017 – 12.08.2017
- 06.08.2017 – 19.08.2017
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.