Four Seasons Yoga
3 nights’ half board accommodation and yoga sessions
Treat your self to a break in Knappenberg, a place renowned for its restorative energy.
In our yoga and hiking special, you can expect a comprehensive programme that will benefit the body, mind and soul. You will have a great opportunity to switch off and relax during a range of yoga and meditation sessions in energising Knappenberg. The culinary wild herb hike is one of the programme’s highlights and will not only be a treat for the body, mind and spirit, but also for the senses.
Whether hiking, taking part in gentle yoga sessions, spending time in the wellness area or enjoying a full body massage, recharging your batteries at JUFA Knappenberg is really easy!
- 3 nights in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Balanced meals on a full-board basis with extensive and varied buffet meals (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Welcome tea
- x3 Four Seasons Yoga sessions
- x1 Yin Yoga
- x1 breathing techniques + meditation
- x1 wild herb hike or wild herb presentation (winter)
4 days/3 nights per person
€225 (family room)
€240 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from €165
Comments & Notes
- Please contact the instructor Janina Brunner via email, if you have any questions relating to the programme.
- Entry to the Hüttenberg museums
- Free use of the wellness area
- Massages can be booked on request
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.