Fantastic, more fantastic, Phantasialand!
Enjoy a fantastic family holiday in Jülich, the historical fortress- and modern research city in the Rhineland with over 2,000 years of history!
The legendary leisure park Phantasialand in Brühl/Germany is not even hour away by car and offers fantastic entertainment for young and old! Here you can embark on an exciting world tour in theme parks such as Deep in Africa and Klugheim and visit different continents, countries and cities within one day. After all, who can claim to have experienced four continents in just one day? Since summer 2019 with the new attraction “Crazy Bats”.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- 1x whole day access to Phantasialand theme park in Brühl
- 2x access to the Brückenkopf-Park with theme playgrounds, sports facilities and Zoo
- Use of the hotel’s own infrastructure (sauna and relaxation area, SWJ-Energie-Erlebnis-Pavillon)
Our prices for couples, families and sinlges
3 days / 2 nights
€186 per single room
€279 per double room
€336 per family & friends 3 (2 adults + 1 child)
€365 per family & friends 3 (3 adults)
€434 per family & friends 4 (2 adults + 2 children)
€471 per family & friends 4 (4 adults)
€531 per family & friends 5 (2 adults + 3 children)
€577 per family & friends 5 (5 adults)
Comments & Notes
- Phantasialand opening times
- Open daily until 31 August from 9.00 am to 08.00 pm.
- From 01 September to 03 November 2019 open daily from 09.00 am to 06.00 pm (attractions open 10.00 am).
Bookable according to availability. Prices do not include overnight tax. Other room categories for an extra charge. Additional discounts do not apply. Children stay overnight in their parents’ room. Errors, price changes, printing and typesetting errors excepted. Booking date and date of stay must be within the validity period. Bookable only via the website www.jufa.eu, the JUFA Bookingcenter and directly via the respective JUFA Hotel. When booking, reference must be made to the offer; subsequent crediting is not possible.