Family Summertime Fun in Nördlingen
3 nights half board accommodation, hire bikes & TouristCard
Discover one of the most beautiful and historic towns in Bavaria and enjoy an unforgettable holiday with your family in Nördlingen.
The JUFA Hotel Nördlingen is located directly on the medieval town walls where it is possible to walk all the way around. You can play football, volleyball or badminton with your children directly in the town moat or you can take in the sun whilst you enjoy a coffee and watch your children letting off steam in the children’s play area. You can discover the Ries Geopark on a leisurely bike ride. Round off the day in our hotel’s own sauna and get a great night’s sleep in our comfortable planet themed bedrooms.
- 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x welcome drink for parents and an ice cream for the children
- 1x coffee and cake per guest
- Use of bicycles and bike helmets
- TouristCard Nördlingen
4 days/3 nights per person
€150 (family room)
€162 (double room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 bis 15.9 years from €102
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.