Explore the Salt Caves in Jülich
2 nights’ accommodation including breakfast and salt caves experience
Experience the positive effects of the 200 million year old Himalayan salt crystals during a 45 minute session at the Jülich salt caves.
The walls of the salt caves have been built from approx. 20,000 Himalayan salt stones, which have come from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in Pakistan. The floor is covered with salt from the Dead Sea. The two components of rock salt and sea salt, combined with relaxing music and the unique ambience of the caves, creates a health oasis. Three graduation works and a sophisticated ventilation system ensures that a fine saline mist is distributed throughout the cave whilst maintaining a constant ambient temperature.
There is so much to discover at the family-friendly JUFA Hotel Jülich, which is ideally located in Jülich’s exciting Brückenkopf Park. From here you can embark on a fantastic journey of discovery into the fascinating world of energy and technology. You can also unwind and recharge your batteries in the hotel’s own wellness area.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Extensive and balanced breakfast buffet with fresh fruit
- x1 entry ticket into the Jülich salt caves (45 minutes)
- x2 entry tickets to the Brückenkopf Activity Park Jülich
- Use of the hotel’s wellness area
3 days/2 nights per person
€99 (family room)
€105 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €59
Comments & Notes
- It is necessary to book in advance before visiting the Jülich salt caves. Visitors must be over 12 years old.
- The hotel has varied indoor and outdoor adventure play areas
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.