Experience the true Waldviertel - Thayatal
Summer in Waldviertel incl. sightseeing-tickets
Discover one of the Austria’s most beautiful and mysterious regions, the Thayatal in the Waldviertel district. The hotel is an optimum starting point for many activities: Visits to the various museums, as well as the Thayatal spa, with sauna area and much more.
Let your mind wander on a bike ride through the beautiful landscapes. The region offers numerous cycling tours, which are also ideal for families.
On the sun terrace of the hotel you can really relax while having a coffee and cake. The hotel’s spa is also an ideal place to rest. In the meantime, the little ones can play on the football pitch or try their luck with billiards.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x Entrance to the Kollmitz ruin
- 1x rental bike for one day
- 1x Entrance to the Karlstein Clock Museum
- 1x Entrance to the Thayatal Vitalbad spa (with sports- and children’s pool, sauna area and much more.
Our prices for families, couples and singles
3 days/2 nights
€157 per single room
€254 per double room
€301,40 per family & friends 3 (2 adults + 1 child)
€368,80 per family & friends 3 (2 adults + 2 children)
€436,50 per family & friends 3 (2 adults + 3 children)
Comments & notes
Booking subject to availability. Rates do not include accommodation tax. Prices apply to a family room with shower/WC. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Children’s rates apply according to their ages at the start of the holiday. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.