3 days full board accommodation and a trip to the AnnA Energy Landscape
Enjoy days full of adventure outside in the fresh air in natural surroundings, together with lots of fun activities at the ENERGETICON Energy World. The experience works on different levels ensuring that participants don’t just look, but actually feel what they are learning about. Fascinating puzzles and tricky treasure hunts can be enjoyed at 30 information points along the discovery course. School students will be fascinated by the explanations of the history of energy production from its beginnings to the present day.
The ENERGETICON education programme for class trips has been especially designed for school students and can be tailored to suit the requirements of individual classes.
During the “AnnA” excursion, the history and the future of mining are explained in a vivid way.
Travel to ENERGETICON, which is located 20 km away, needs to be arranged independently.
- 3 day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- x1 trip to the “AnnA Energy Landscape”, including entry to the ENERGETICON exhibition (duration: approx. 4 hours)
- Entry to the SWJ Energy Experience Pavilion at the JUFA Hotel Jülich
- x2 entry tickets to the Brückenkopf Activity Park Jülich
3 days/2 nights per person
€77 (shared bedroom) incl. activity programme
Comments & Notes
- Recommended for students in classes 1 to 9 (UK equivalent years 3 to 11).
- It is also possible to pre-arrange for your luggage to be collected from the station in Jülich for a surcharge of €1 to €2 per person. Please indicate when booking that you require the luggage transfer service.
- You will need to organise your own travel to Energeticon in Alsdorf (25 km away from Jülich).
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. The minimum number of participants for each main type of sport, per module (3×2 hours) is 7 people; for outdoor extreme activities, it is 9 people; for taster sports modules (2 hours each) per sport, it is 7 people.