Enjoy and experience Advent in romantic Nördlingen
2 nights of accommodation including breakfast and Advent entertainment
Advent, Advent… Enjoy this meditative time of the year in Swabia/Bavaria!
Wander through the beautiful Christmas market in Nördlingen, drink a hot glass of mulled wine and enjoy the peace and quiet. Spend a relaxing and revitalising Advent weekend at the JUFA Hotel Nördlingen.
After a pleasant day at the Christmas market, you can relax in the hotel’s own wellness area that includes a sauna and cosy relaxation room whilst the children let off steam in the play room.
You will not only be spoiled with a range of culinary delights by the hotel. Look back over your eventful day as you enjoy local Swabian cuisine in a traditional Bavarian guesthouse using the voucher you have been given for your evening meal.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- An extensive and well-balanced breakfast buffet with fresh fruit and a varied evening buffet (including vegetarian dishes, salad bar and desserts)
- 1x evening meal voucher in a traditional Swabian guesthouse
- 1x bottle of mulled wine or fruit punch
3 days/2 nights per person
€87 (family room)
€96 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €66
Comments & Notes
- Our guests are welcome to make use of our cosy wellness area with sauna.
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.