Dachstein Total in Schladming
2 or 5 nights incl. half-board, ice palace and Sky Walk
Freedom at 3.000 metres!
The best way to enjoy the stunning scenery and the breathtaking panorama on the Dachstein Glacier is from the panorama platform Dachstein Sky Walk.
The Sky Walk towers freely above the rocks of the Hunerkogel, the floor partially consisting of glass – thus providing an incomparable panoramic and downwards view.
A fascinating world of ice deep inside the Dachstein Glacier is revealed to visitors of the Dachstein ice palace. There are always new and life-size ice figures to be admired, which never fail to impress visitors.
- 2 or 5 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x entrance to the ice palace
- 1x lunch pack
- Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 123 (family room)
€ 132 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3,9 years free, from 4 to 15,9 years € 75
6 days/5 nights per person
€ 270 (family room)
€ 297 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3,9 years free, from 4 to 15,9 years € 162
Comments & notes
- The ride up to the Dachstein glacier is included in the Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card.
Booking subject to availability. Children/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.