Dachstein Total in Schladming
Freedom at 3.000 metres!
The best way to enjoy the stunning scenery and the breathtaking panorama on the Dachstein glacier is from the panorama platform Dachstein Skywalk.
The Skywalk towers freely above the rocks of the Hunerkogel, the floor partially consisting of glass – thus providing an incomparable panoramic and downwards view.
A fascinating world of ice deep inside the Dachstein glacier is revealed to visitors of the Dachstein ice palace. There are always new and life-size ice figures to be admired, which never fail to impress visitors.
- 2 or 5 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x entrance to the ice palace
- 1x lunch pack
- Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card
Our prices for couples, families & singles
3 days/2 nights
€ 176 per single room
€ 280 per double room
€ 329 per family & friends 3 (2 adults + 1 child)
€ 396 per family & friends 4 (2 adults + 2 children)
€ 460 per family & friends 5 (2 adults + 3 children)
6 days/5 nights
€ 410 per single room
€ 651 per double room
€ 755 per family & friends 3 (2 adults + 1 child)
€ 904 per family & friends 4 (2 adults + 2 children)
€ 1047 per family & friends 5 (2 adults + 3 children)
Comments & notes
- The ride up to the Dachstein glacier is included in the Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card.
Booking subject to availability. Rates do not include accommodation tax. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.