Cross-Country Skiing Special in the Ramsau
2 nights’ accommodation on a half board basis and cross-country skiing training
Nordic Days 2017 with biathlon taster course: ski tests, technique training and much more!
Leave all your stresses and strains behind you, take a deep breath and get active in the fresh air. The cross-country skiing days in Eisenerzer Ramsau run in partnership with demolsky-sportservice & Intersport Winniger offer the perfect opportunity to do just that!
Test out the latest ski models by Fischer and improve your technique during technique training sessions with trainers from demolsky-sportservice.
During the biathlon taster course, you can learn all about the special requirements that this sport demands. Getting into the shooting position after skiing is not actually very easy!
During the evening you will get to attend a waxing workshop and a fun-packed snowshoe hike.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- A free drink will be served with your evening meal (1/8 wine, 0.5l beer or an alcohol-free drink)
- x1 biathlon taster course with laser gun
- x4 cross-country skiing technique training sessions lasting 1.5 hours (skating and classical cross-country skiing techniques for beginners up to advanced skiers)
- x2 day passes for the cross-country ski trails
- Bathrobe hire
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 321 (family room)
€ 330 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from € 258
Comments & Notes
- Organisation and sports activities are provided by the Eisenerz Alpine School
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.