Cross Country Skiing Fun In Salzkammergut
2 nights, including half board and entrance to thermal spa
Along the idyllic lakes, from the Tauplitz to the deep snow covered Toplitzsee, there are numerous wonderfully prepared trails for classic style as well as for skaters. The cross country ski trail covers over 100 km. Directly at the Grundlsee, the Gössler Wiese and the Toplitzsee cross country ski trails invite you to the first class winter wonderland with 10 km of classic style and skating.
The JUFA Hotel Grundlsee*** offers you varied winter fun even off the slopes. Snowshoes are free to borrow and make special snow pleasure.
You will find time to relax in the hotel’s wellness areas. The Grimming Thermal Spa is an experience for the whole family with among other things three indoor and four outdoor pools – feel good, switch off, enjoy.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes, desserts and salad buffet)
- x1 Welcome drink
- x1 Free use of the more than 100km excellently prepared cross country ski trails (present your cross country ski trail ticket at JUFA)
- x1 4 hours entrance to the Grimming Thermal Spa
- Free snow shoe rental
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 119 (Family room)
€ 134 (Double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years, from € 75
Comments & Notes
- JUFA Tip: Use the “Narzissenjet” (daffodil jet) for trips to Loser, Narzissenbad (daffodil spa), Grimming Thermal Spa (price on request).
Booking subject to availability. Children/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.