Creative days in Knappenberg
3 days including full board and programme
Mountain air makes you free and creative! How about pottery, singing or crafts at 1.100 meters above sea level? The JUFA Hotel Knappenberg offers a colourful programme for creative minds.
Would you like to bring home a souvenir for your loved ones or create a great work of art from natural materials? This versatile creative programme is the opportunity to do it.
And also a resounding programme is waiting for Singstars. Whether drums, trumpets, gongs, test sound rooms or music stands, the CMA (Carinthian Music Academy) offers the perfect facilities for all those who need more space to play. Does it sound great? It is great! This allows school classes to record a song and take it home on a CD or USB drive.
- Ceramic workshop (0.5 day)
- Use of the CMA facilities including the recording of a class song (1 day)
- Land Art – Create natural works of art (0.5 day)
- 3 day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Programme design & support by trainers
3 days per person
€ 120 (shared room) including programme
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. Minimum number of participants 12 persons, smaller groups possible, subject to surcharge. At some locations, additional transfer costs may arise, if you do not have a bus available at the hotel.