5 days including full board and activity programme
Experience five days in the oldest city in Germany and its Roman pre-history. During a City Rallye, you will learn fascinating stories from more than 2,000 years of the town’s history, which are anything but boring. Discover the surroundings of Kempten with the help of a map, compass and GPS.
Let yourself drift on the current of the Iller and feel the importance of working as a team. As a bonus, there is the CamboMare adventure pool too.
A great programme is waiting for you!
1st Day: City tour
On the day of your arrival you start with an interesting city tour. Many stories and legends make this tour particularly exciting and lively.
2nd Day: Exciting treasure hunt
Today we have an adventurous day. Discover the surroundings of Kempten with GPS devices and find the ancient treasure of the Romans.
3rd Day: Canoe-Rafting tour on the Iller
Today, the water habitat is on the programme. After a short transfer to the Iller, instruction and getting dressed with protective clothing, it’s off to get wet and have fun. Teamwork is needed, as some flow points have to be overcome.
4th Day: At your disposal
Use the day for your own activities and excursions, e.g. in the Kempten museums or a relaxing day in the neighbouring CamboMare leisure pool.
5th Day: Departure or modular programme
After breakfast, it’s time to say goodbye, except of course if you book a supplementary exciting programme.
- 5 day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 2 days educational outdoor programme with raft tour on the Iller and GPS treasure hunt including transfers
- City tour including bus trip
- 4 x full day entrance to the CamboMare leisure pool or the outdoor swimming pool
5 days per person
€ 254,- (shared room), including programme and afternoon at leisure
Comments & Notes
- Please bring weatherproof shoes and clothing, which can get wet and dirty!
- One free place when a booking for 20 guests has been made! Teachers do not pay any programme costs!
- Minimum number of participants: 20 people
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. The minimum number of participants for each main type of sport, per module (3×2 hours) is 7 people; for outdoor extreme activities, it is 9 people; for trial sports modules (2 hours each) per sport, it is 7 people.