Citius, Altius, Fortius
3 days including full board and activity programme
Whoever only thinks of Greece when considering the Olympic Games of ancient times is wrong, because back in 80 B.C. those games were held in Rome. Join us in the world of athletes and organisers and let the ancient games come to life again.
Try your hand at disciplines such as cart racing, double run, long jumping, weapon run, or javelin throwing, and you will learn a lot about the rites and customs of the ancient Romans.
And be sure, the motto of today’s Olympic Games: Citius, Altius, Fortius – higher, faster, further has long since been replaced by the motto “To have fun and be there is everything”.
- 3 day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 2 x full day entry to the CamboMare Leisure Pool or the outdoor swimming pool
- 1x supervised all day programme Olympic Games (2x 3 hours)
- 1x supervised half day programme with the highlight City Rallye “Time travel” and “Roman Ball games” (in total. 3 hrs)
- Bus trip to the City Rallye
3 days per person
€ 106 (shared room) including activity programme
Comments & Notes
- One free place when a booking for 20 guests has been made!
- Teachers do not pay any programme costs
- Minimum number of participants: 20 people
- Subject to changes
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. The minimum number of participants for each main type of sport, per module (3×2 hours) is 7 people; for outdoor extreme activities, it is 9 people; for trial sports modules (2 hours each) per sport, it is 7 people.