Chill in Action in Knappenberg
3 days including full board and programme
Let off steam and relax, is that possible? Yes, and wonderfully so at the JUFA Hotel Knappenberg. During the Yoga- and Outdoor days, both Kids & Teens experience a programme for body & mind in beautiful nature at 1,100 meters above sea level. Energy places invite you to greet the sun together, and to get into the “down dog”, “the cat” or “the cobra” positions.
The outdoor games provide the dynamic entry into the project days and for the joint warm-up. In playful children’s yoga classes and acrobatics, movement and dexterity are promoted, the subsequent journey into the world of the imagination ensures relaxation and a good concentration.
Good sense is demanded at the geocache treasure hunt and the riddle rally in the Heinrich-Harrer-Museum or the show mine and are also rewarded.
- Outdoor games (0.5 Day)
- Children’s yoga, acrobatics and fantasy trips (0.5 day)
- Geocache treasure hunts and visit to the Heinrich Harrer Museum (0.5 day)
- Excursion to the show mine with quiz rallye (0.5 day)
- 3 day stay in our comfortable rooms with TV/safe/shower/WC
- Full board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and varied buffet lunch and dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Program design & support by trainers
3 days per person
€ 98 (shared bedroom) including programme
Booking subject to availability. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved. Minimum number of participants 12 persons, smaller groups possible, subject to surcharge. At some locations, additional transfer costs may arise, if you do not have a bus available at the hotel.