Carpe Diem - seize the day
2 nights, incl. half-board and guided tour of the Seckau Abbey
Experience the world of monks and beautyful nature!
Apart from the numerous hiking and cycling trails, the Murtal region also offers many varied leisure options.
Hike on Europe´s highest treetop trail, from treetop to treetop with a view of the impressive mountain world, meadows, forests and church towers of the surroundings and take a step closer to heaven.
Immerse into the “World of the Monks” at the monastry. Let the history, the activities of the monastery and the ecclesiastical art of the past and present inspire you.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x guided tour of the Seckau Abbey
- 1x Entrance to the Rachau treetop hiking trail
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 115,- (family/double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years, from € 69,-
Comments & Notes
- Additional charge for single room: € 10,- per day/person
Booking subject to availability. Except during event periods. Children/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.