Beer Meets Wine in the Styrian Thermal Springs Region
3 nights accommodation including breakfast and brewery tour
Enjoy a guided tour with brewer Markus Gruber in the Nibelungen Brewery in Fürstenfeld which includes beer tasting and a tasty snack.
The next day vintner Kurt Heinrich will receive you personally at his vineyard. You will be collected from the JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld – Sport-Resort*** and at the vineyard you will be regaled with stories by and about Kurt Heinrich with his wines and with a glass of rosecco.
From here you will continue to his Buschenschank (a traditional wine tavern) where the wine cellar is also located. After the tour, there is a cross tasting session of his exclusive wines including typical Buschenschank finger food. You will also receive a memento of your visit. You will then return to the JUFA Hotel.
- 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- Welcome drink of sparkling wine in your room
- INJOY fitness studio and wellness area
- GenussCard including access to over 120 visitor attractions
4 days/3 nights per person
€304.80 (family/double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €145.80
Comments & Notes
Booking subject to availability. Prices not including accommodation tax and single room supplement. Prices apply to family rooms with a shower/WC. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.