Autumn Holiday Hit in the Allgäu
4 or 7 nights half-board accommodation and water fun
Is everyday school life stretching out again like chewing gum? Then it’s finally time for holidays again. Enjoy your Autumn Break in the Allgäu!
Off we go to Southern Allgäu, to visit King Ludwig II´s fairytale Castle Neuschwanstein, which simply cannot be missed. Every evening we invite you to enjoy our specialities from our buffet, before we end the evening with games, billiard or an Asterix Movie in our cinema. Free entry to the CamboMare Adventure Pool with the Crazy tyre slide, the kids garden, swimming lagoon and much more, is of course included, on a full-day basis.
To get to know the Allgäu and its exciting past even better, we offer a discovery tour of the Kempten museums with the Museum Pass. The Erasmus Chapel, Allgäu Museum, Roman Museum and the Archaeological Park Cambodunum bear witness to the Roman period in Kempten until the present day.
- 4 or 7 nights in our comfortable rooms, including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet), including soft drinks at the evening meal
- 4x or 7x full-day entry to the CamboMare Leisure and Adventure Pool, including the sauna area
- 1x booked ticket to Castle Neuschwanstein
- 1x entry to the Castle Museum, the Allgäu-Museum and the Roman Museum
- 1x entry to the Archaeological Park in Kempten
- 1x entry to the Erasmus Chapel with Multi-Vision show
- 4x or 7x half-day entry to the nearby climbing hall
5 days/4 nights per person
€ 256,- (family room)
Children’s prices: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €175,-
8 days/7 nights per person
€ 286,-(double room)
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, rate variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.