Alpine swimming fun on the Riesneralm
2 to 3 nights including half board and summit experience
In the summit pool and the Grimming Thermal Spa you can find pure bathing pleasure!
Cool off on the hot days of the year at the Sommerberg Riesneralm. Here you can enjoy the wonderful panorama view of the mountain scenery of the region and that while you enjoy a dip in the summit pool. Extraordinary bathing fun that you will not find anywhere else!
Right next door you can feel nature on the summit barefoot path to the summit of the Riesner Krispen. Visit the special exhibition „UNIVERSUM Riesneralm“ directly at the middle station or go with the children to the KRISPINI children’s treasure hunt. Other highlights are the herbal path (middle station), the unique tierHOLZpark with oversized animals from wood and the HochSEEsitz with rafting, lake slackline, fishing and climbing. The summit hut „Hochsitz“ with restaurant, lounge, pine room and sun terrace with sun loungers invites you to linger and relax.
Your stay will be rounded off with an all day stay in the Grimming Thermal Spa, embedded between the mountains of the Upper Austrian Alpine massif with a view of Grimming. The Thermal Spa offers three indoor and four outdoor pools, relaxation areas on five levels, separate children’s area with giant water slide and children’s pool, as well as a sauna village with sauna bar (sauna not included in the price).
- 2 or 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x summit experience ticket (all summit experiences already included)
- 1x day entrance in the Grimming Thermal Spa
3 days/2 nights per person
€125 (family / double room)
€145 (single room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from € 69
4 days/3 nights per person
€165 (family / double room)
€195 (single room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old free, from 4 to 15.9 years old from € 96
Comments & Notes
- JUFA tip: Our guests enjoy additional bathing fun free of charge in a swimming pond only a 5 minutes walk from the JUFA Hotel Donnersbachwald – Almerlebnis*** away. From the JUFA Hotel Planneralm – Alpin-Resort*** you can quickly reach the Plannersee, almost 1.800 meters above sea level.
- Opening hours Riesner Bergbahnen: Friday to Monday + public holidays from 09:00 to 16:30
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.